Red Bank Councilman
Police & Fire Commissioner
Council Representative on the Planning Board
Former Liason to Rivercenter: Business District
Chariman of Parking Committee
- Graduate of Christian Brothers Academy
- Graduate of Manhattan College; Degree in Government
- Michael is an Account Executive at Global Indemnity Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Michael was able to create a new source of revenue for Red Bank while strengthening the relationship with Count Basie by facilitating a parking agreement to lease Borough Space for the Basie to sell.
- He assisted in spearheading the first two redevelopment plans ever passed in Red Bank’s history. One being a blighted/vacant lot and creating tax revenue for the residents. Other being White Street with Democrats have been fighting about for 30+ years.
- He worked towards consolidating the fire department and earning the trust of the Department. Consolidating Fire Department lowers taxpayer costs with strengthening department for us to stay Volunteer.
- He was able to help bring another viable parking solution to the table while gaining many friendships with the business community to finally help with the more than three decade problem.